Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm going to get my hair cut next week. I was looking for an emo/scene style. Any ideas?

It can't be too 'outrageous' or involve dyes or anything. I have blondey/brownish hair, just past shoulder length. It's naturally wavy, so it needs to be a style that can look okayish left natural. Also, i walk to school so it can't be something that looks terrible when it's a bit.. windswept. Any ideas would be really appreiciated! (:



Also, any ideas where i can get some cute hair accessories (such as bows and ties and whatnot)?



I'm going to get my hair cut next week. I was looking for an emo/scene style. Any ideas?

http://www.emobucket.com/thumbnails-13.h...



lots n lots of pictures! :D



I'm going to get my hair cut next week. I was looking for an emo/scene style. Any ideas?

this would look really cool.



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



but you might have to straigten it everyday.



if you're looking for something more like this:



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



then you're going to need to straigten, tease, and hair spray it everyday.



plus you're going to need extensions for something like this. if you would want that look you could get extensions that are a different color then your natural hair.



something like blonde or pink. or black maybe. you can also do coontails to the extensions which can be done by putting tape on the extension on then dying the places that are not covered by tape.



it will turn out like this. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/sc...



as for bows and accesorries, you get those at claire's. (thats where i get mine.)



or hot topic. if you get them at hot topic search for the brand cupcake cult. they have some nice things, OR goodgoth.com in the makeup annd beauty section.



hope your hair comes out good! :]



I'm going to get my hair cut next week. I was looking for an emo/scene style. Any ideas?

you could always get it just a tad bit shorter, maybe collarbone length, and add some layers. as for the bangs, id suggest curtain bangs! there so awesome looking, and there scene. there like..layered side bangs basically, and look really cute parted to either the left or right [cute in the middle too, i guess.] you might wanna straighten it a bit, but that only takes a few minutes, and even if it gets winded, itll have a little wave and be cute =]



hair accessories! do you have a local hot topic? if so, thats deff. your store. www.hottopic.com just go to the accessories section, and hair and whatnot, [sorry i cant send you a link, my comps slightly broken so i can only open 1 webpage at a time] or claires has some cute hair stuff too! good luck! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting