Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girls only--hair advice....?

Do you know a good hair cut that makes the face appear thinner. I have chubby cheeks, always have no matter what my weight is. I need a new cute hair cut. My current hair is about 4 inches below the shoulders w/ some layers. Thanks.



Girls only--hair advice....?

my friend has plumper cheeks and she got a cut about her shoulder length with layers and longer bangs to the side; it totally elongated her face so maybe u wanna think about that! emma**



Girls only--hair advice....?

don't wear bangs....45 degree ponytails or big hair



Girls only--hair advice....?

My suggestion to is to keep it longer....deffietly don cut it shorter cuz that will draw more attention to your face....try jus adding more layers it will make ur hair look fuller and have a bouncy vibe to it that will cover your cheeks



Girls only--hair advice....?

you should go for the long layers hair cut...



Girls only--hair advice....?

You need your hair around your face, not off your face.



Go to your favorite salon. Ask to look through the correct books for what you want. It's fun, and I know you'll find just what you want. Have fun and good luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting