Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a professional hair cut/do?

My hair is halfway down my back. I need to look professional for interviews into school, but still look trendy? Any ideas for a quick hairstyle for the interview or cute hair cut for both?



I need a professional hair cut/do?

a french twist is perfect for your hair, especially if you don't really want a cut. it's super easy to learn how to do it (google it) and looks VERY nice. if you don't like that then just search out updos. almost anything can be made to look nice.



I need a professional hair cut/do?

u may try a hair magazine and look in the "long cuts" section. or u can find the right short cut by looking in the "short cuts" section. u will find plenty of styles to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting