Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to keep wavy hair straight???Please help!!!!?

Ok, im 13 and have stsrawberry blonde hair a little longer than shoulder length. I straighten it to keep all the way down but an hour later it gets wavy at the ends and isnt straight anymore!!!! Any tips??? Also, please tell me some cute hair styles that would look good in my hair, anything but a ponytail!!!Websites will help too, thanks!



How to keep wavy hair straight???Please help!!!!?

I am a little older than you and I have the same problem I have Carmel brown hair and just recently got it cut a little longer than shoulder length. It has always been so thick and wavy I wear it in a ponytail. I suggest Anti Frizz creams and hairspray. Comb it or use a straightener mine is a Wave Rage it is nice because it comes with clips to make it crimped, wavy or straight. I sometimes put it in two ponytails or a headband. Once you get it straight try three bobby pins on one side along with a plastic flower clip. Good Luck!



How to keep wavy hair straight???Please help!!!!?

You should perm your hair then use flat irons or curling irons for some nice curls. I don't really like curls, but I find that curls look nice on other people. Sorry I don't have any websites for you!



How to keep wavy hair straight???Please help!!!!?

you could use sunsilk straighten up shampoo and conditioner. it really works. i use it all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting