Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any hair cut ideas? I wanna get side swept bangs and layers. My hair is 1-2 inches past shoulders.?

I really need a cute hair cut cause i'm dying my hair light brown at the top and dark brown at the bottom.



Any hair cut ideas? I wanna get side swept bangs and layers. My hair is 1-2 inches past shoulders.?

dont change the length of your hair...just tell ur stylist to put layers in maybe just a slight trim...unless you want it short....but then the dark brown at the bottom wont look good so just keep it your current length.



maybe u should try it the other way around...dark at the top and light at the bottom....idk- its ur decision. that might be cuter with the layers.



Any hair cut ideas? I wanna get side swept bangs and layers. My hair is 1-2 inches past shoulders.?

sounds good!



Any hair cut ideas? I wanna get side swept bangs and layers. My hair is 1-2 inches past shoulders.?

I say light brown. The length sounds nice, I dig long straight hair.



Any hair cut ideas? I wanna get side swept bangs and layers. My hair is 1-2 inches past shoulders.?

Don't get it any shorter. Just put in some layers, and make sure they blend well. If you get choppy layers, it'll look too drastic and fake with light on top, and dark on bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting