Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a cute summer hair cut ideas!?

I have brown hair that goes about 3 inches past my shoulders. I ware it up ALL the time. I have side swept bangs that go to my high cheek bones. I have wavy hair. I also have a high forehead. With an oval shaped head. I hope I gave you enough information. Please send links to pics if possible!



I need a cute summer hair cut ideas!?

WELL I JUST HAVE A TRIM TO MY EARS SO IM NOT AS HOT



I need a cute summer hair cut ideas!?

I have the same kind of hair as you. Get it cut to ur shoulders and get layers. My shortest layer is up to my ears. If u dont know wat a layer is then ask ur stylist. I flat iron it every morning but it doesn't take long because it is so short. It really does look good. no highlights because if u swim it can turn ur hair green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting