Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair???help?

hey i normally straighten my hair and put my bangs over and my hair will not tease at all and i wanna find a really cute hair style that will work in my hair i have thin hair and its not really long its about shoulder length and i want something cute pretty gorgeouse to do in my hair



if u can help leave a picture of the style



well heres wat i look like



http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc131...



My hair???help?

more layers, you dont have any, no wonder it wont tease. . . . .



My hair???help?

more layer s that swope in but i tink u r pretty



My hair???help?

I think if you layer it more it will help alot. Same style maybe a slight trim of an inch or so. You need the layers because your bangs are so long the weight is pulling them down and making it harder to tease



My hair???help?

either get more layers...ir do what my friend does who has hair a lot like yours... use curling moose...on thin hair it works and looks amazing!



My hair???help?

Try to pin the bangs back or put it half up half down, it'll look really cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting