Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm going to my family get togther and I have a cute top but how should I wear my hair?

It's also for the holidays, and I have medium/short hair with sideswept bang. (I have no good hair accessories)



I'm going to my family get togther and I have a cute top but how should I wear my hair?

well i think you should just blow it out straight make sure it looks as sleek as possible and maybe play with some holiday inspired makeup colors ( maybe a nice berry red lip tint or gloss ) what ever you do make sure your look is not to fussy or else youll end up looking like you tried to hard and by the end of the night youll look undone.



I'm going to my family get togther and I have a cute top but how should I wear my hair?

let me borrow that top



I'm going to my family get togther and I have a cute top but how should I wear my hair?

messy ponytail. its ttly in style now. u could clip ur bangs on top of ur head if u want 2 also. super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting