Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

I have been cursed with thick, uncontrollable hair as well. Mine happens to be naturally curly, so I've got the frizz thing going as well. But I know something that works great for either hair type...Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum. You can buy it at any one of your local beauty salons. You just put a quater-sized amount in your hair after you get out of the shower and smoothe throughout. It really tames hair down and adds shine. It does cost about 16 dollars a bottle, so if you're looking for something cheaper, try CitreShine. You can buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens and it's only about 5 dollars I think. Since your hair is really thick, it's probably good to keep it shorter so you can work with it more easily. Try choppy styles...I think those are in right now, but I'm not really sure.



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

my sister has hair just like u. she puts it in alot of ponytails and half buns look really cute with ur type of hair. if u want it wavy when u put in hairspray make sure u used defrizzy shampoo



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

there are a bunch of shampoos and conditioners that help with uncontrollable hair.If that does not work then get a hair stylist and she can thin itAbout the cute hairstyles bangs are really in this year and I think they are really cute.Good luck



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

my friend has REALLY thick and curly hair. she has it cut in a few layers and shoulder length. she says it takes her an hour to thouroughly dry it so she takes a shower around 4pm and lets it air dry, brushing occasionally. the next morning she uses a Chi to sraighten it (only bc Chi gets hottest out of all the irons she's used, so it works best) and she uses minimal stuling products, just some "smoothing serum" called Dfrizz by Bumble and Bumble. hope that helps u!!



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

try the egg shampoo at relaxdepot.com it works great. I know it sounds wierd but its great. use it with the egg conditioner also



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

lol, i feel like i answer a question like this once a day! lol ok, im not sure if your hair is curly but either way you can use pantene for women of color, it has extra moisturizers for uncontrollable hair and hair that s prone to damage and dryness. comb your hair while the conditioner is in it and then rinse it after, then put your styling products, maybe a curling creme for curly hair, a sleek creme of straight hair, gel. if your hair is curly let it air dry and dont keep touching it. t should stay close to your head- not totally flat but not poofed out! if all else fails- headbands are very much back in style!



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

Use your thick hair to draw attention to your face.



Curl it %26amp; let it go for a really naturally sexy look.



Braid it to pull back from your face or put into a ponytail. Leave some hair loose around your face.



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

layering can make your hair alot less heavy to wear down and also create manageable volume.



my advice spend the cash and go to a hair salon with a really good reputation. and get the head stylist's advice. then have him cut your hair and see how you like it.



hair will always grow back



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

a good haircut and



Kerasilk conditioner by Goldwell. Available at salons.



Makes your hair baby soft and silky... good for a person with VERY thick hair.



My hair is thick and uncontrollable. How do i keep it down? also what are some cute hair styles?

No one has thicker hair then me, and I make it soo cute!! I love my hair! I do it kinda like reese witherspoon in walk the line straighten it with the CHI and pin back the bangs or front part kinda make a bump with it, I get sooo many compliments

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting