Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I teese my hair mostly the back and make it look cute?

(idk i try and it looks like crap)



How can I teese my hair mostly the back and make it look cute?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0PtX-cLfw



How can I teese my hair mostly the back and make it look cute?

Ok your going to need:



small/narrow toothed comb



hairspray



soft brush



First make sure your hair is straight. You can't tease curly hair. Second take about an inch of hair off the crown of your head. Hold it up and back comb. Back combing is like combing backwards. So comb down. If you get a giant poofy ratty knotty thing then thats good. If it stays up then spray it with hairspray. If it doesn't stay up on its own, brush it out and start that piece over. Repeat this on the crown of you head and the back. Remember to spray hairspray on it. Once you have hair sticking up in the back and if you look like the statue of liberty your in good shape. Spray the whole thing with hairspray. But don't like drown your hair with hairspray. Then take the brush and start to brush over the back-combed hair. Just gently brush over your hair. If you brush too much then the rattyness will be brushed out and your hair will be back to the way it was before you started this whole process. Once you have awesome teased volumized hair, give it another spray over with the hairspray, accersorize with a cute clip, bow orheadband and your good to go.



Tip- I use Garnier Fructis Full Control hair spray. Its awesome.



I hope I helped. It's kinda hard to explain in words but if you don't get it go on youtube and look it up. Theres abunch of videos on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting