Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does anyone have suggestions for cute styles for african american gilrs with short hair?

I have seen a lot of girls around my campus who fit your discription with adorable headbands. Or, sometimes I see girls who scrunch their hair (put gel in their har when damp, then scrunch/curl hair with their hands). It looks really casual and pretty, especially in the summer time with a cute dress. :)



Does anyone have suggestions for cute styles for african american gilrs with short hair?

My hair is long now, but 4 years ago I cut it all off and got a texturizer. I loved it. It was very low maintenance and cut my prep time down a lot. When my hair started growing out I rocked a fro. Depending on how short the hair is and the texture, you could do a lot of things. You also want to factor in maintenance. I don't like working on my hair for a long time every morning.



Does anyone have suggestions for cute styles for african american gilrs with short hair?

Those little twisty looking knobs are cute, hell, I wish I could do that to MY hair! But I'm white, so I don't think my hair would do that. Also, when you put product through it and brush it into like a ceasar. That's cute, that's what I have now. EZ!!! And cute, too! I just need to change my avatar, I guess, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting