Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELP WITH HAir!?

I need some cute hair styles. My hair is straight i have no bangs and it is blonde. Can u tell me some hair styles that are cute and easy. I am getting my hair cut in 2 weeks so if u can help w/ hairstles to get w/ this hairstyle. http://www.ashleymusic.com/ I like the hairstyles in the black part at the top



HELP WITH HAir!?

Sorry, but since ure hair is straight it will take ages for u to get it wavy like that pic! Try from now srunching it...



HELP WITH HAir!?

You would have to get a deep wave perm to permanently keep a hairstyle like that. Fortunately today's perming chemicals are less invasive, and don't devastate the hair like they once did. And perms aren't just for old people, believe it or not!



HELP WITH HAir!?

This girl has lots and lots of extensions....are you going to get extensions?



YOu need to check out my hair PLOG..Picture + Log...ha ha! which will show you lots of styles and ideas.....



www.KillerPics.blogspot.com



new pics are posted every day so you should check back often....



PLUS..... you need to go back all the way to the beginning some of the best photos are at the beginning.....but there are a lot....so it might take a while to go all the way back....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting