Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cute Hairsyles?

im 13 years old and i have thick brown hair that is shoulder length. what are some cute hair styles i could wear to school? plzz list as many as possible thanks!



Cute Hairsyles?

straighnten it



french braid



fish tale braid



a messy ponytail/bun



Cute Hairsyles?

straighten your hair give it some volume with like body envy shampoos and conditioners ponytails with your bangs in front. if you dont have bangs get sidsweep bangs they give more style to your hair! i also tease my hair at the top and have a little puffy thing on top my head! hope this helps!



Cute Hairsyles?

At my school, this is currently a very popular hairstlye among girls.



First get your hair layered and have one of your bangs cut to the side. Dying it will have a more dynamic effect on how people will view you. And then buy hairspray or something that will add volume to your hair and style it to how you want it. Or you can just be different and do it your own way.



Cute Hairsyles?

Scroll down to where it says "Latest". There you may find your answer. Xx



http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



Cute Hairsyles?

I think you should get your hair layered, I use to have my hair straight, and then curly when I permed it. But then I decided to get it layered a few months ago. I think this is the best cut anybody should ever get. You should go for it. All your friends will be jealous I count on it.



Cute Hairsyles?

Heres a program that might give you some ideas. Have fun. You will have to download the program, but have fun, with it while you can. Beauty Wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting