Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need hair dos. not donts. what are some cute ways to wear my hair?

i have medium length hair and bangs. my hair is blonde and my bangs are side bangs. i have no ways to wear my hair other then up in a pony tail and people always ask me y i wear it like that. it is because i have no other way. i am a teenager and i like it when people make their hair look messy and in messy buns but my hair just wont do that. i want a way that i can put it up inbobby pins and messy but half of it down at the same time. i want steps on how to make it happen. pitures are never avalible on the coputer like on google. i have looked before. HELP!



I need hair dos. not donts. what are some cute ways to wear my hair?

try theses



a ponytail slightly to the side is adorable



but a high genie ponytail is cute, especially if u have side bangs



also a rlly low braid or ponytail that goes over your shoulder is gr8



also let it out 2



good luk



I need hair dos. not donts. what are some cute ways to wear my hair?

just simply wear it down! or put ur bangs up in little poof, which u could do with bobby pins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting