Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

Hey! My hair is so blah. It want to make it look better without cutting it. Can you give me some cute hair styles for long brown wavy-ish hair. Or like home remedies. Ya know like some girl told me to rinse my hair with mouthwash to make it shiny and another girl said to strengthen my hair to wash it with cold milk. Stuff like that! PLEASE HELP!!! Will pick a best answer! Thanks so much!



XOXO- me



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

YOur hair is the hair i wish i had. to lighten in up with natural highlights you can put lemon juice in it and then lay in the sun.



once a week put olive oil in your hair and wrap it up and let it sit for 15 min. to add shine.



styles



1. put moose in it and let to hang like beach waves. and put a little shine oil in it to give it a little punch.



2. gat a skinny black head band and the put your hair in a high pony tail. with the curl it makes it look pretty.



3. a low pony tail to the side with the headband.



4. it you have bangs. do some up and some down with your bangs out. you can do this with straight or curly hair. i like both.



5. straight down is also very pretty.



if you are using a straightener make sure to do a deep conditioner atr least once a week. i know this sounds gross but put two eggs in your hair and let it sit for 15min and then make sure to rinse out all of it. after that wash it to get out any left over egg. this really does work. GOOD LUCK! any questions email me kelseyy_dee@yahoo.com



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

When you get your hair out of hte shower put like shiny cream in your hair but dont brush it.



Air dry your hair adn it will look really cute and wavy. Since its long it will look really cute.



Well you can put your hair up in a high ponytail with a thin hand band it always gives that chill casual/ cool look lol.



Try different loks everyday. Curl, straight, up, down, half up and down curly, half up and down staright. lol lots of ideas lol.



Hope i helped oyu good luck with your hair.



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

I've heard lemon juice gices it highlights, short cuts are easy to manage, and VERY cute! You can always look up pictures online and show them to your stylist the type of cut u'd like. Anything looks cute, just pick something u'd like and eat healthy and you'll have PERFECT hair!



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

put your hair up in a ponytail!!! or you can put it up in preppy pigtails.



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

I have been using Silicon Mix. It is available in hair stores, but if you can't find it here is the web roundbrushhair.com. It is a Dominican hair product website. I have been using this for almost a year now and it has made my hair so manageable,bouncy,lustrous, and it smells good too. I get compliments all the time. I wash my hair once a week I apply the conditioner to my hair I put a plastic cap on and I sit underneath a hooded dryer for about 5-10 minutes. I rinse and blow dry my hair piece by piece and presto my hair is shiny and smells wonderful. Try this and I promise you you will never want to use another hair product ever again.



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

well a little trick i use is i put water in a spray bottle and put two sugar cudes it in.giveit time to disoolve. divide your hair into sections %26amp;%26amp; make little tight buns when your hair id wet.sprey with the water %26amp; sugar cubes %26amp; let dry %26amp; take out buns you get shiny pretty curly waves it ahdorable.hope i helpedd!=]



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

what always looks cute is pulling a little strip of your hair back in the middle and use a little clip to clip it back. what a lot of people do at my school is tie really long, colored or patterned, almost shoe lace looking ribbon around a half pony-tail or like i just said a strip of hair in the middle. and if you straighten your hair, blow-dry your hair first upside down, then worry about getting it to look good with a straight-ner. And like someone said rinse it in milk to strengthen your hair. also there is this peicing wax, it is awesome, it's not stick or anything, but you rub it in your palms and rub it through you hair near ther roots, then you can use it to style any big fly away peices! hope i helped! good luck!



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

Noooooooo girl don't use any of that stuff you will damage your hair. I have wavy hair and I had the same problem you did. I used "Herbal essences" the 2 in 1 (shampoo %26amp; conditioner). That will make you hair a lot better. That keeps your hair from drying, dead ends, and most important real fluffy hair. If your hair is kind of wavy cut your hair in different sizes I don't know how you called that but that will make your hair look better , but make sure you put Mousse I use the "rave" brand works really well. Another tip : Don't use a Dryer when you shower , Let it dry by itself%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

Try putting some cute hair clips in your hair or put a head band in. Maybe a blond strip of hair in the front.



Hair help!!! Need tips! Will pick a best answer!!?

well, my hair is long brown and wavy too. At first I hated it cause i didnt know what to do with it. But I finally found a solution and it makes it into the prettiest curls ever. I use dove hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I brush my hair in the shower to get rid of the tangles and cause it easier to brush in the shower. My hair gets kind of poofy if i dont do anything to it after getting out though. So i towel dry my hair ( although it never really gets dried) and then i get some olive oil and work it into my hair. I make sure to get the roots and the ends too. Then I brush the oil through my hair and put it into a bun. I dont wash the oil out and it doesnt leave any grease or smell. It gets absorbed by the hair. I usually go take a bath before i go to bed so after i do all that i go to sleep. I wake up i the morning and let it down. It still kind of damp but it still looks good. Mid day and it is dries into wavy curls. I usually let it down but sometimes i put it into a messy bun or a high ponytail. I also use hair clips, ties and hair accessories for a change. Dont take a bath everyday cause its bad for your hair. Also, it looks better when its dry and not wet all the time. I also dot brush my hair everyday cause it kills the curls; only when i take baths (which is once a week --- that is when i wash my hair --- i shower almost every day but i dont wet my hair --- i wear a cap or tie a scarf around it or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting