Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Help? [pic inside]?

Ok. I last dyed my hair like June 15 or 16. And now its really dried out. And Its Bleach blonde..My roots are coming back in. I want to dye it before Aug. 8 that when I get my school id done. and I dont want my hair to look bad. So is there anyways i can my hair better.



And any cute hair styles i can do with my hair.



Yes, Im the blonde one iwth the blue bathin suit on. I know my boobs looks like its baout to come out.



%26lt;a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i16.tinypic.com/5yhfuxl.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



Here is another pic-



%26lt;a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i17.tinypic.com/54nl2ye.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



Yes, i know i look really bad in the second pic. I havent any sleep like for 58 hours in that pic.



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

First thing you should do (if you haven't already) is deep condition your hair. You should use special shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair especially because you went to blonde. Also there are two easy options sp that you don't damage your hair by dying it too much. There is a hair powder by Bumble %26amp; Bumble that I think a lot of places online or even drugstores might sell it depending on where you live. Also there is a root touch up that will only only be applied to the roots therefore not messing with the rest of your hair that's dyed by Clairol called Nice n Easy root touch up. It comes with an applicator to make sure you only touch up the roots so makes it simple enough to do at home.



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

use lots of conditioning products.



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

look for some root touch-ups or ask your stylist for help :)



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

Leave it. Don't do anything. If you have to, or don't like it now, then just go normal blonde.



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

well....if i was u...i would re-dye it and use TRESemme conditioner...leave it in for about 30/45 min and that should get rid of the dryness...I hope I help!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

I would use a deep conditioning treatment every 2nd day leave it in for an hr wrapped in plastic wrap %26amp; put some darker foils through your hair, its way too blond. %26amp; get a trim before your pic.



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

You're 'still' Sexy looking : )



But careful now! I'm happily Married here = ))



Hair Help? [pic inside]?

ew... your gross in both pics...



try a brown bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting