Thursday, November 26, 2009

I jus got 2 highschool and try'n 2 leave the Little kid styles alone, wat r sum cute but not go

I have long, very dark brown hair !!!



I jus got 2 highschool and try'n 2 leave the Little kid styles alone, wat r sum cute but not gorwn hair styles

Don't go short, that looks kiddy to me. But if your in need of a haircut, try some long layers, with blunt bangs (asian type bangs) or side swept bangs. Side swept look good on almost everyone. Blunt, not so much you REALLY need to have the right face shape for them.



I jus got 2 highschool and try'n 2 leave the Little kid styles alone, wat r sum cute but not gorwn hair styles

side-swept bangs and long layers



I jus got 2 highschool and try'n 2 leave the Little kid styles alone, wat r sum cute but not gorwn hair styles

If you have long bangs then side sweep them and do layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting